EDM Technologies is a premier EDM (electrical discharge machining) job shop specializing in wire EDM, sinker EDM, and small hole EDM machining.
Founded in 1988 by John Cater, Sr. and his son John Cater, Jr., EDM Technologies started with one machine in a 1000-square-foot facility. Now we are the largest EDM job shop in the southeast with seventeen EDM machines.
About Our Services
Our state-of-the art EDM operation serves an impressive array of customers from a variety of industries nationwide with the following capabilities:
- Wire EDM
- Sinker EDM
- Small Hole EDM
- Precision Machining
We have achieved success by meeting the level of quality and efficiency that our customers expect, including:
- State-of-the-art fully automated high speed EDM machines.
- ISO 9001:2008 certification
- Expert staff with decades of experience, many with over 30 years
- 24/7 operation
- Climate controlled facility
- Complete in-house operations guarantee utmost confidentiality in producing proprietary components
- Consumer products
- Plastic extrusion
- Tool & die
Our professional staff, combined with state of the art EDM machines and an exceptional client base, has transformed EDM Technologies into a leader in the world of electrical discharge machining.